Thursday, September 15, 2005
I'm getting better at sewing and faster too. I cut out and sewed eight small blankets for TPP today. Since I could never find any pumpkin print flannel or fleece, I used a regular cotton print (for cuteness) on one side and a cotton flannel (for softness) on the other side. I like that combination a lot. I thought about adding a blanket stitch along the edges. But after giving it a try, I decided it looked better plain. I still have enough fabric to make a couple more blankets and just enough orange yarn for a pumpkin hat or two. I'll see what I can do with that tomorrow.